OLAP Server User Guide
click on execute to see a table here
First example of a JS Pivot Table.
A simple example of the pivot table on a standard MDX query.
Different options are shown in this example :
- The icons can be configured, for this example we are using JQuery UI icons.
- fireCollapseOnClosed : collapse also hidden members when collapsing node in 2,3 columns
- beforeRowPrintLabel/beforeColPrintLabel : displaying several member properties
Note you can trigger different behaviours by using ctr,shift and alt when clicking a node :
- Click : expands direct children of a given node. Performs a drilldown if needed
- Shift + click : sets the node as 'new' root for axis, click again shift+click to reset the root.
- Ctrl + click : expands all descendants of a given node (drilldown is not forced).
- Alt + click : restore the previous tree state of the descendants.