Dear icCube fans,
Our team is constantly looking to improve your user experience and has just released version 6.5.1, which comes with many enhancements! Download is already available here.
Stay tuned for more, later this year, a nice surprise is coming for you!
Find below a selection of improvements on icCube’s 6.5.1 version, the full list is available on the release notes, as always 🙂
What’s new on the Server side
- Improved facts index (e.g., paginated, hash) to reduce amount of memory required
- New utility functions: contextMember() and contextMembers() that are similar to currentMember and varTypeName() and valTypeName() to retrieve type information of MDX entities
- Extended support for Excel format string with thousand character at the end (e.g. “0.0,” will format 1000 as 1.0 – dividing by 1000)
- Vector supports a new list of set functions : setUnion, setMinus and setIntersect (doc)
- Improved MDX debugger
What’s new on the Reporting side:
- Features added to the Sunburst widget
- Map widget can handle new data configuration
- Overall performance & printing improved
- New compact view and mode configuration for the Commenting module
- Auto calculation for the table widget columns width
- Export to Excel added for Repetition widgets
Please contact us if you would like any further information, we are always very happy to help!
Your icCube Team