1. We installed Java, to make it easyWe automatically installed the newest version of Java during the icCube installation. If you still experience any issues, please call (+41 21 534 87 43 – CET) or mail us now.
2. Start icCubeTo start icCube, start the application like any other application. Once started, you will see the icCube tray icon.
- Right-click the tray and click Opening the IDE
- A browser opens your localhost where icCube is hosted from
- Leave all login fields empty and click login
- Click Builder in the top menu
3. Build your first schemaMake sure you are on the Builder page in the IDE.
- Click the + plus sign, at the left top
- Provide a name for your schema and click Finish
Our support team is happy to help you in more detail. Call us now (+41 21 534 87 43) or send us an email.
4. Create your first widget
- Click on Reporting from the IDE (builder) or right click the Tray Icon and select open the reporting
- At the left top, click on file and select your schema. In this example we will use the Sales example schema
- Click on Charts
- Click on Serials (for graphs, pie charts, etc)
- Click the gear icon, within the widget that is just created
- Open measures and drag amount to measures
- Open Month and drag the child it to rows
- Click save