Let’s walk through the below steps to better understand the basics of icCube. Remember, you are using the free community version that is limited by memory (512Mb) and does not contain advanced features. Contact us to get a full evaluation licence.
1. We installed Java, to make it easy
2. Start icCubeTo start icCube, start the application like any other application. Once started, you will see the icCube tray icon.
- Right-click the tray and click Open Console
- A browser opens your localhost where icCube is hosted from
- to open as a demo user leave all login fields empty and click login
- to open as an administrator (access to further server configurations) type the following user / password: admin / admin
3. Build your first schema
Check this walkthrough to help you build your first schema.
4. Create your first dashboard
Find a getting started walkthrough on our Dashboard Documentation.