Member Custom Property
On top of intrinsic member properties, user defined properties can be attached to members.
User-defined member properties are defined within hierarchy's levels. See this page for more details about how to create dimensions.
Once defined, the syntax to retrieve user-defined member properties is similar to that used to retrieve intrinsic member properties (e.g., Properties function).
The following icCube features are supported via custom member properties :
- @UO : defines the member's unary operator for custom aggregation
- @MC_ : defines the localized member's caption
- @Ic3Color : defines the color of a member (used by the reporting)
- @Ic3Lat : defines the latitude of a member (used by the reporting)
- @Ic3Long : defines the longitude of a member (used by the reporting)
Find here the value of the XMLA properties when not specified otherwise.