At icCube, we respect your privacy and aim to be fully compliant with Europe’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Hereby a summary of our privacy statement, written below:
- We set cookies from our website for multiple purposes, such as optimizing our website experience as well as measuring performance.
- If you send us your personal data in a contact or download form, we share your contact with no other parties then our own, or processing partners who process your data on our behalf, and only for the purpose you have consented to.
- If you wish to see the data we have collected about you or would like to request complete removal of your data, please send an email to email@example.com.
Privacy statement (GDPR)
Last updated November 20, 2017
We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website.
Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the icCube website at www.iccube.com.
1. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number.
- Account Information: If you open an account, we will collect your username and a password and other information necessary to open and access your account.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses.
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at icCube.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- Provide a better experience on the website
- Troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- Customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- Deliver targeted marketing to you
- Contact you by email or phone about our services including to market our services to you
2. Data Sharing
We may disclose information about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of icCube, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to third parties.
3. Cookies and related technologies
To get more information about the individual cookies dropped by our website, please see the Adjust Ad Preferences link on the footer of our website.
4. Your choices and opting-out
You have the right to access, correct or update some of the information we hold about you. You can also request that we delete your information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Data retention
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
7. International transfers
We may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country where we originally collected it for the purposes of storage and processing of data and operating our services. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country.
However, when we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice and take steps, where necessary, to ensure that international transfers comply with applicable laws. For example, if we transfer your information from the European Economic Area to a country outside it, such as the United States, we will seek to take additional steps such as entering into EU compliant data transfer agreements with the data importer where necessary.
8. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
9. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with icCube generally, you can contact email@example.com.