icCube Support SLA version 1.0.
(Note: capitalized terms are defined in the EULA or as otherwise indicated in this document)
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) describes the Maintenance and Support services provided by icCube Software SARL (“Us” or “We”).
2. Common Provisions
End User Support includes error correction; this is the correction of any reproducible error in the software, which causes the software to deviate materially from the specifications as contained in the standard documentation released by Us.
3.1 Maintenance services includes making available for download new Releases of the icCube Software Products. We will continue to work on our software products to improve them. New releases that are generally made available will be made available to End Users who have paid the relevant fees.
3.2 Implementation or integration of new Releases is not included; End Users are responsible for such implementation or integration. We are not responsible for data loss as a result of implementing or integrating new Releases.
3.3 Releases older than twelve months may no longer be supported; End Users are therefore strongly encouraged to implement new Releases within twelve months of release.
4. Support: Error Correction
4.1 Errors are classified as follows:
- Level 1 (Critical): an error that causes the software in its production environment to be completely down.
- Level 2 (High): the error dramatically impacts the software in its production environment (e.g. significant loss of functionality, or a major function is seriously degraded, incorrect or missing functionality without a workaround), or causes a test or development environment to be completely down.
- Level 3 (Medium): there is a technical or functional problem but a workaround exists. However the issue needs to be resolved as soon as practicably possible as the workaround has a major impact on the software and is only sustainable on the short term.
- Level 4 (Low); there is a fault, but with limited impact on use of the software, or there is an accepted workaround.
4.2 All errors must be logged through the communication interface provided by Us, in accordance with our procedures. Customer must use the English language when reporting errors.
4.3 Our commitment under Support is to use reasonable commercial endeavors to:
4.3.1 Respond (acknowledge receipt of the error logged, and confirm that We started to work to fix it) within the response times corresponding to the level of service purchased, and
4.3.2 Provide a fix to the error.
5. General provisions5.1 Our duty to provide Maintenance or Support services is subject to End User complying with all of the following duties:
- The End User must have paid the applicable fee;
- The End User has to use the procedure for reporting errors as made available by Us, and give commercially reasonable assistance in analyzing and solving errors, including providing data, as may be reasonably required; and
- If a new Release is made available, the End User must implement it within twelve months.
- The End User or any third party not specifically authorized by Us has changed the software in any way whatsoever (including error-fixing); or
- The error is caused wholly or partially by use of the software other than in accordance with the Documentation; or
- The error is caused wholly or partially by use of the software on another platform or in another technological environment than the one recommended by Us; or
- The error is not re-producible; or
- The error has been resolved in a Release that has been made available by Us, but that has not yet been implemented by the End User.
- The retrieval of data, or error-correction caused by poor quality of data or malfunctioning of End User’s database;
- Support of interfaces or other software that are not icCube Software Products; and
- Support of hardware or communication issues.
6. Service Levels
6.1 There are three levels of Support: Silver, Gold and Platinum
6.2 The following levels of response, targeted solution times and engagement apply.
|Description||Level of Error||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Target Response Time||1||2 Business Day||1 Business Day||< 2 Business Hours|
|2||3 Business Days||1 Business Day||< 2 Business Hours|
|3||5 Business Days||2 Business Days||1 Business Day|
|4||10 Business Days||3 Business Days||1 Business Day|
|Guaranteed Response Time||1||5 Business Days||2 Business Days||1 Business Day|
|2||5 Business Days||2 Business Days||1 Business Day|
|3||10 Business Days||3 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|4||10 Business Days||3 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|Target workaround time||1||5 Business Days||2 Business Days||1 Business Day|
|2||5 Business Days||2 Business Days||1 Business Day|
|3||5 Business Days||3 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|4||5 Business Days||3 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|Target fix time||1||Next Release||As soon as reasonably possible||As soon as reasonably possible on branch|
|2||Next Release||As soon as reasonably possible||As soon as reasonably possible on branch|
|3||Next Release||Next Release||reasonable time on branch|
|4||Next Release||Next Release||reasonable time on branch)|
|Support contact level||N/A||icCube member||icCube member / Core team member||Top priority / Core team member|
|Communication Channel||N/A||Stackoverflow||Same as Silver, plus: Dedicated email||Same as Gold, plus: Dedicated phone number|
|Dedicated Branch/Version for hot fixes and quick turnaround times||No||No||Yes|
(Business hours/days are Monday to Friday, 09.00h – 12.00h, 13.00h to 17.00h CET, excluding public holidays in Switzerland).
6.3 We do not guarantee fix times or workaround times, since these depend on the result of the analysis once We started to work on the issue. However, if the issue is an error in the software, We guarantee that We will continue to work and provide a workaround or permanent fix as soon as reasonably possible.[End of document]